Interested in Granite Countertops?
- Granite is a natural stone, and is therefore subject to natural variations, offering a truly unique appearance. Apart from the durability and natural look of granite, it remains cool in a way no other surface can, and is therefore of practical use in some cooking where ingredients are best kept cool, such as in baking.
- Granite comes in a variety of colours from light greys and whites to darker shades, allowing it to be matched with any choice of flooring, décor and cabinets. Patterning is equally as varied, from almost plain to rich swirling patterns and speckling.
- New granite countertops can be kept in the best condition by a little thought and care. For example by using cutting boards placed on the granite countertop for cutting and chopping. Careful placement of kitchen utensils and hot pans will help prolong the life and maintain the beauty of your granite surfaces.
- When thinking about the choice between granite or marble work surfaces, it is worth considering the kind of look you wish to achieve, the costs, and maintenance. Just as with granite, care needs to be taken when using marble worktops in order to ensure it retains its natural beauty and is not damaged.
- Marble is softer than granite; it is also more porous and therefore more prone to becoming stained and damaged.
- Granite is formed from molten magma, and is therefore harder and less porous than marble. As it is harder, granite is less prone to being damaged or stained than marble is.
- Granite is available in two different forms that influence the pattern obtained: Variegated granite has been subjected to movement during its formation, and the characteristic swirls and veins are of different colors to the rest of the stone. Each piece will be truly unique!
- As may be expected, consistent granite possesses the same pattern throughout each slab and a more uniform consistency of overall look can be achieved; additionally, consistent granite slabs are also more easily joined together than variegated granite.
- Granite and cabinets work beautifully together, whether you are seeking to achieve a traditional look or a contemporary one. The natural beauty of granite blends perfectly with either exposed or painted wood of all shades and grains. More contemporary high gloss lacquered and painted finishes can also work in harmony with granite.
- Explore New and Unique Granite Designs With Granite System
- Granite is a light-colored rock formed with visible large grains. The stone is formed through the crystallization of magma beneath the surface of the Earth. Granite exists in different colors and is often used to make decorative pieces and for construction especially in kitchens and bathrooms. At Granite System, you will learn everything about the uses and products that are made from granite and how to get each.Granite System offers these products and has been a renowned supplier of granite slabs for many years.
- At our showroom, you will find more than 200 colors of granite marble that you can choose from. As a buyer, you are offered a chance to choose different slabs before making your purchase. Customers are also issued professional assistance and advice regarding different categories of granite that can be used in various parts of their homes.
- The countertops are custom made to match the theme color of the house. Granite System makes use of the color variety that is available to offer clients a reason to enjoy their services and come back for more.
- For quality and to ensure our customers get impressive results, we do our work for at least 3 business days depending on the size of the order.